The EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 25th May 2018
* The ONLY personal data held by beaconspot.uk are a user's callsign and email
address (see Email privacy below).
* Personal data is held securely in our database.
* You agree to that data being held for the purpose of enabling you to obtain a
* You can see the user data we hold in your PROFILE.
* You can request that we delete your registration at any time by using the
* Your email address will NOT be shared with any third party.
* beaconspot.uk does NOT send unsolicited e-mail.
* Your email address is held for the sole purpose of enabling you to obtain a
new password if you forget it.
* Optionally, (for beacon keepers only), the email address is used to notify
when their beacon is spotted.
EU cookie law (e-Privacy Directive) 26th May 2011
* beaconspot.uk uses one cookie (PHPSESSID) as a session identifier.
* beaconspot.uk does NOT use tracking or third party cookies
The Regulations specify that websites do not have to obtain consent where a
cookie is to be used for the sole purpose of carrying out or facilitating the
transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.